Just because you can doesn’t always mean you should. Resist newness for newness’ sake. Build on a proven foundation and innovate incrementally. Study what came before: its shape, its weight, its colors, who it’s for and what it does. Use, observe, design, build, test, fail, repeat. True development is the practice of continuous refinement.
This sneaker is a product of our ongoing research into how our bodies meet the ground. We opened up the archive, wore it out, stripped it down, kept what worked and added what was missing in pursuit of a perennial sneaker. An ever-better sneaker. A never-settle sneaker. A round-the-clock, made-to-last, built-to-code sneaker.
The NikeCraft General Purpose Shoe features:
- Exclusive Archive colorway
- Durable knitted upper material (open enough to breath, tight enough to ward off a few raindrops)
- 3-piece molded cup sole: Durable rubber outsole, soft gum rubber midsole and EVA foam core
- Orange nylon herringbone donning straps
- Debossed “NIKE” logo in Tom Sachs’ handwriting on heel
- Premium microfiber collar
- Size chart ranging from Women's US 5-14.5, 15.5, and 16.5 and Men's US 3.5-13, 14, and 15
Made in Vietnam
NikeCraft products are manufactured to the exact specifications of champion athletes throughout the world. The design and construction of NikeCraft products support all the activities of your life and tell your story. NikeCraft shuns innovation for its own sake, but embraces it as a necessity. Top quality products fulfill their intended purpose while remaining as hard-wearing as possible. Before recycling, there is reuse. Before reuse, there is durability.
All orders containing the NikeCraft: General Purpose Shoe will ship in 10 to 14 business days.